1. Congress and courses fees (until 5.02.2020 / from 6.02.2020):
All prices are in Polish zloty, 1 EUR ≈ 4 zł
Congress fee: 850 zł/ 1050 zł
Congress fee - Style Italiano members, dental technicians, trainee doctors, students: 450 zł / 650 zł*
Seminar fee: 650 zł / 850 zł**
Crazy Gala Night: 380 zł
Closed seminars: available only for 3M trainers
Congress + seminar fee: 1350 zł / 1700 zł
Congress + seminar fee - Style Italiano members, dental technicians, trainee doctors, students: 650 zł / 850 zł*
* Confirmation of the discount entitlement is required (see paragraph 7)
** Except closed 3M seminars
If you register jointly for the Dental Spaghetti&Style Italiano Congress and seminar, you will receive a discount for a selected seminar. It is not possible to swap separately purchased congress and the seminar participations for the rebate package.
NOTE: the seminars are held in parallel in several rooms, so that only 2 seminars can be attended, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
2. Registration: only on-line via ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
3. Pro forma invoice: pro forma invoice will be available in your Participant's account (only if you pay by bank transfer) and the data for transfer will be sent to the e-mail address provided at login.
4. Payment and invoice: you may pay for participation by online payment, credit card or bank transfer; when you have paid for your order, a VAT invoice will be issued in your participant account.
Payments shall be made by the date specified in the proforma invoice. We kindly inform you that timely payment is the final confirmation of your participation and the basis for a rebate in the event of early registration. Please note that your registration will be cancelled if payment is not received 7 days after sending application form.
You can pay the registration fee using the following credit cards:
Bank transfer details:
Targi w Krakowie Ltd.
9 Galicyjska St.
31-586 Krakow, Poland
An account to which payment must be made within 7 days after submitting the online application:
Bank account: Bank Polskiej Spółdzielczości S.A. II Oddział w Krakowie
Number: 21 1930 1220 2610 0623 1875 0001
IBAN: PL21 1930 1220 2610 0623 1875 0001, SWIFT: POLUPLPR
All payments should have the notification: short title of the course and Participant’s name or proforma invoice number.
5. Price includes:
- KRAKDENT-edu name badge - authorizing to participate in a selected course, 3-day entry to the KRAKDENT® Trade Fair and courses and lectures of companies (except for courses and lectures, for which the entry fee is charged by the company-organizers),
- congress materials,
- lunch / lunchpack,
6. Early registration: a lower price for participation in KRAKDENT-edu is valid if the Participant sends a correctly completed on-line registration form and payment is made until 5.02.2020 (the date of the transfer is mandatory). From 6.02.2020 the prices for participation are higher.
We kindly remind you that the date you send your payment will be considered as the final confirmation of your participation and the basis for obtaining a lower price of early registration.
- students: obliged to send a copy of their student IDs within 3 days of registration
- dental technicians and doctors in training (up to one year after graduation): obliged to send a copy of their diplomas, within 3 days of registration
- Style Italiano members: verification will take place on the basis of the list received from Style Italiano.
Please send the documents to Paulina Polewka, email: email@example.com
8. Resignation and reimbursement: in the case of resignation from participation up until 5.02.2020 the Participant is entitled to the reimbursement of 80% of the paid fee, in case of resignation from participation from 6.02.2020 the Participant is entitled to the reimbursement of 30% of the paid fee. From 5.03.2020 the Participant is not entitled to any reimbursement.
9. Final invoices: Participants can download final invoices from their user accounts from 12.03.2020 to 15.04.2020.