PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN XIX INTERNATIONAL DENTAL CONGRESS DENTAL SPAGHETTI
1. In order to participate in the congress it is necessary to submit a correctly completed on-line registration form and to make payment: on-line via dotpay or by a traditional transfer, by the time specified in the proforma invoice (the date of transfer execution will be deemed the payment date).
Organiser – payment recipient:
Targi w Krakowie Sp. z o.o.
ul. Galicyjska 9, 31-586 Kraków
tel. 12 651 90 48
Bank Polskiej Spółdzielczości S.A. II Oddział w Krakowie
Account number: 21 1930 1220 2610 0623 1875 0001
IBAN: PL21 1930 1220 2610 0623 1875 0001, SWIFT: POLUPLPR
IN THE TRANSFER TITLE, PLEASE SPECIFY THE PROFORMA INVOICE NUMBER OR THE PARTICIPANT'S NAME.
2. The price contains: congress badge (which entitles the bearer to participate in a selected courses/congress, enter the KRAKDENT Trade Fair and participate in training and lectures organized by exhibitors for 3 days - with the exception of those training and lectures for which entry fees are charged by organisers); training materials, lunch, coffee break (in line with the programme) and a personal certificate in pdf format.
3. Early registration: a lower price for attending the congress applies if the Participant sends a correctly completed registration form on-line and makes payment by 28.02.2022 at the latest (the date of transfer execution will be deemed the payment date). From 1.03.2022 the prices for congress attendance will be higher.
4. DENTAL SPAGHETTI Congress – discount: Participants entitled to a rebate due to their student status are obliged to send a copy of their student IDs within 3 days of registration. Dental technicians and doctors in training (up to one year after graduation) are obliged to send a copy of their diplomas, within 3 days of registration.
5. DENTAL SPAGHETTI Congress and Pre-congress sessions – rebate packages: the lower price of the course shall apply solely when it is purchased jointly with participation in the congress. It is not possible to swap separately purchased congress and the course participations for the rebate package.
6. Payments shall be made by the date specified in the proforma invoice. We kindly inform you that timely payment is the final confirmation of your participation and the basis for a rebate in the event of early registration.
7. Failure to make payment within 7 days of sending the registration form will cancel the registration.
8. In the event of withdrawal from attending the congress training by 28.02.2022, Participants shall be entitled to a refund of 80% of the paid fees; in case of withdrawal on or after 1.03.2022, Participants shall be entitled to a refund of 30% of the paid fees. From 1.04.2022 the Participants will not be entitled to any refund.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the scientific programme for reasons independent of it – in the event of modifications, the updated version of the programme will be available at www.dentalspaghetti.pl.
10. Participation certificates in the congress will be in pdf format to be downloaded from the customer's account after the end of the congress.
11. Final invoices: Participants can download final invoices from their user accounts from 8.04.2022 to 15.05.2022.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse registration without specifying a reason.