Practical course for dentists
- 31 March 2023
- check out the tab > Application | Fees & Discount
- Hotel Park Inn Krakow
- available seats: 18
Organizing Committee: Dr n. med. Maciej Żarow
PROGRAMFriday 31.03.2023Hotel Park Inn Krakow
09:30 - 13:30room Beta 2
How to properly design a smile using Invisalign Go and Smile Architect - new possibilities
Dr Luis Maria Ilzarbe RipollAbout the speaker
Doctor Luis Ilzarbe will share his expertise in using Smile Architect tools included in the Clincheck software. He will explain his protocol step by step and clarify it through clinical cases in really different situations ( direct composites, indirect porcelain veneers and implant rehabilitation ).
The aims and objectives for the workshop will be:
- Showing a multidisciplinary approach with the Invisalign Go system, teeth alignment from a restorative perspective.
- Understand how to manage Clincheck software tools to guide teeth inside the prosthetic frame.
- How Smile Architect helps doctors to understand a restorative approach and helps in reaching a predictable and consistent teeth alignment therapy to patients.
- Using SA tools in the diagnostic process trying to preserve as much tissue from patients teeth thinking in the importance of a minimally invasive approach.
- Show how the new communications tools made our decisions more easy to understand for patients why we are taking some decisions in our aligning therapy.
- Use this software to share our clinical plan with the dental technician and with our team, making easier communication in multidisciplinary dentistry.