Full day practical course for dentists
- 31 March 2023
- check out the tab > Application | Fees & Discount
- Hotel Park Inn Krakow
- available seats: 18
Organizing Committee: Dr n. med. Maciej Żarow
PROGRAMFriday 31.03.2023Hotel Park Inn Krakow
09:30 - 17:00room Beta 1
Direct simplified posteriors: occlusion, contact point management, direct cusp coverage & modelling - Can we predict the anatomy in the correct occlusion and function?
Javier Tapia-Guadix, DDS, CG ArtistAbout the speaker
- Rubber dam selection,
- Clamp selection,
- Isolation steps,
- Rubber dam inversion,
- Floss ligatures.
- Fluorescence aided caries excavation,
- Preparation criteria,
- Tissue conditioning and cleaning,
- Remnant structure evaluation.
- Bonding techniques: from total etch to self-etch,
- Enamel bonding and dentin bonding,
- Strategies for achieving optimal bonding performance,
- One step bondin g vs two step bonding systems.
Simplified materials for systematic workflow:
- G-ænial A’CHORD: simplicity and aesthetics without compromise,
- Gaenial Injectable high filled flowable composite, strong as paste,
- EverX Flow: fibre-reinforced high filled flowable for easy and effective dentin replacement.
1. Class I restoration Upper & Lower - occlusion check.
2. Class II restoration Contact point management.
3. Hands-on workshop with explained step by step and practical demo.
4. Direct Cusp Covarage: Re-building the anatomy in a predictable way.