1. Registration: only on-line via ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Final deadline for registrations: February 28, 2018. Applications received after this deadline will be accepted only when there are vacancies remaining.
2. Pro forma invoice: after receiving your application, a pro forma invoice will be sent to your e-mail address within 4 working days.
a) bank transfer
Targi w Krakowie Ltd.
9 Galicyjska St.
31-586 Krakow, Poland
Bank transfer details:
An account to which payment must be made within 7 days after submitting the online application:
Bank account: Bank Polskiej Spółdzielczości S.A. II Oddział w Krakowie
Number: 21 1930 1220 2610 0623 1875 0001
IBAN: PL21 1930 1220 2610 0623 1875 0001, SWIFT: POLUPLPR
All payments should have the notification: short title of the course and Participant’s name!
b) credit card - please download the credit card payment form and send it back to the Organization Office by fax only (for security reasons).
Fax: 0048 12 644 61 41
4. Please note that your registration will be cancelled if payment is not received 7 days after sending application form! Exception: a payment period shorter than 7 days may occur if the application is sent just before 12.02.2018.
5. Price includes:
- KRAKDENT-edu name badge - authorizing to participate in a selected course, 3-day entry to the KRAKDENT® Trade Fair and courses and lectures of companies (except for courses and lectures, for which the entry fee is charged by the company-organizers),
- congress materials,
- lunch / lunchpack,
6. Early registration: a lower price for participation in KRAKDENT-edu is valid if the Participant sends a correctly completed on-line registration form and payment is made until 12.02.2018 (the date of the transfer is mandatory). From 13.02.2018 the prices for participation are higher.
We kindly remind you that the date you send your payment will be considered as the final confirmation of your participation and the basis for obtaining a lower price of early registration.
7. A participant entitled to a student status discount is obliged to send a copy of the student ID within 3 days of registration. Dental assistants and dental technicians are required to send a copy of the diploma, intern doctors - a copy of the temporary right to practice the profession, within 3 days of registration.
8. Resignation and reimbursement: In the case of resignation from participation up until 12 February 2018 the Participant is entitled to the reimbursement of 80% of the paid fee, in case of resignation from participation from 13.02.2018 the Participant is entitled to the reimbursement of 30% of the paid fee. From 1.03.2018 the Participant is not entitled to any reimbursement.
9. Final invoices are issued only at the Participant's request only until 15 April 2018!
10. The organizer reserves the right to change the scientific program due to reasons beyond his control - in the event of changes, the current version of the program will be available at www.dentalspaghetti.pl.
11. The organizer reserves the right to reject the application without giving a reason.