PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME KRAKDENT-EDU:
1. In order to participate in the Krakdent-edu programme it is necessary to submit a correctly completed on-line registration form and to make payment: on-line via dotpay or by a traditional transfer, by the time specified in the proforma invoice (the date of transfer execution will be deemed the payment date).
Organiser – payment recipient:
Targi w Krakowie Sp. z o.o.
ul. Galicyjska 9, 31-586 Kraków
tel. 12 651 90 48, 644 12 03
Bank Polskiej Spółdzielczości S.A. II Oddział w Krakowie
Account number: 21 1930 1220 2610 0623 1875 0001
IN THE TRANSFER TITLE, PLEASE SPECIFY THE PROFORMA INVOICE NUMBER OR THE PARTICIPANT'S NAME.
2. The price contains: Krakdent-edu ID – which entitles the bearer to participate in a selected medical course, enter the Fair and participate in training and lectures for companies for 3 days (with the exception of those training and lectures for which entry fees are charged by organisers); training materials, lunch/lunch pack, coffee break (in line with the programme) and a personal certificate.
3. Early registration: a lower price for attending Krakdent-edu applies if the Participant sends a correctly completed registration form on-line and makes payment by 28.02.2019 at the latest (the date of transfer execution will be deemed the payment date). From 01.03.2019 the prices for course attendance will be higher.
4. DENTAL SPAGHETTI – rebate: Participants entitled to a rebate due to their student status are obliged to send a copy of their student IDs within 3 days of registration. Dental assistants and dental technicians are obliged to send a copy of their diplomas, doctors in training should send a copy of their temporary right to practice, within 3 days of registration.
5. DENTAL SPAGHETTI – rebate packages: the lower price of the practical course 1-4 shall apply solely when it is purchased jointly with participation in the congress. It is not possible to swap separately purchased congress and the practical course participations for the rebate package. The prices of rebate packages are valid only until 28.02.2019.
6. Courses for dental assistants and hygienists: Participants entitled to a rebate as university or college students are obliged to send a copy of their student ID or a school certificate within 3 days of registration.
7. Courses and workshops for dental assistants and hygienists – rebate packages:
- package 1: each workshop costs PLN 90 as long as it is purchased jointly with participation in the one-day course for assistants and hygienists of 13.04.2019. It is not possible to swap separately purchased course and workshop participations for the rebate package.
- package 2: when participation is purchased jointly in three or four workshops, each workshop will cost PLN 90. It is not possible to swap separately purchased workshop participations for the rebate package
- packages 1 and 2 may not be combined
- rebate packages will be available as long as they last.
8. Payments shall be made by the date specified in the proforma invoice. We kindly inform you that timely payment is the final confirmation of your participation and the basis for a rebate in the event of early registration.
9. Failure to make payment within 7 days of sending the registration form will cancel the registration.
10. In the event of withdrawal from attending Krakdent-edu training by 20.02.2019, Participants shall be entitled to a refund of 80% of the paid fees; in case of withdrawal on or after 21.02.2019, Participants shall be entitled to a refund of 30% of the paid fees. From 04.04.2019 the Participants will not be entitled to any refund.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the scientific programme for reasons independent of it – in the event of modifications, the updated version of the programme will be available at www.krakdent.pl and www.dentalspaghetti.pl.
12. Participation certificates in the Krakdent-edu programme will be issued at the registration point after the end of each training. The certificates are personal and should be collected personally.
13. Final invoices: Participants can download final invoices from their user accounts from 11 April 2018 to 15 May 2019.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse registration without specifying a reason.